Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that cancellation charges apply.
- Upon booking, 50% of the course fee is immediately non-refundable, and any fees still due MUST be paid.
- Bookings which are cancelled with less than 4-weeks to the course date, are 100% non-refundable, and ALL fees still due MUST be paid.
- It may be possible to change the training date booked, provided we have a minimum of 4-weeks notice in writing to request a date change.
- Once the NDA has been signed, and you have been given access to the private Dropbox and closed Facebook group, the course CANNOT be cancelled and ALL fees still due MUST be paid.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any training date or location. Should this be necessary our staff will contact delegates to discuss alternative date / venue, or full refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel course bookings or withdraw delegates from the course that we feel to be disruptive, defamatory or impeding.
- Cancellation of any course by the NMWLP will mean full repayment of fees to delegates if requested.